Blog Participating At BrandingPower.com
Thank you for taking an interest in the BrandingPower.com blog or one of our many social channels.
We’re so glad that you’re here and can’t wait to see how you’ll contribute to the conversation happening around the content we’ve created for you and the entire branding community.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. This may include comments using language that, in our sole opinion, is abusive, threatening, pornographic, profane, offensive, misleading, slanderous, or libelous.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
BrandingPower.com and its owner, Sharon Parq Associates, Inc., reserves the right to edit and/or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know.